Sockeye salmon is trying to escape from a hungry cat! Looks like the cat is winning the battle.
This art is inspired by traditional Japanese tattoo design. Carp or Koi fish is commonly used in traditional style tattoos.
I like how this painting turned out with the rhythmical outlines. They certainly add more movements and interests to the picture.
8x10 and 5x7 prints
- Printed on 61lb, acid-free, archival grade matte photo-paper
- The paper can achieve higher resolution with crisper lines and more vibrant colors than greeting cards
- White border (1/4") around the picture to fit better in most generic frames
- 8x10 print is individually chop sealed (equivalent of signature)
- 5x7 print is individually signed
- No wording (ie. Merry Christmas etc.)
- Actual print does not have water marks
All rights reserved. Please do not reproduce in any way, and enjoy the prints!