This piece was inspired by Ukiyo-e art. Ukiyo-e is a genre of art made in 17th to19th century in Japan, such as well known Hokusai's The Great Wave off Kanagawa.
I especially love the colors of kimono.
Great for cat lovers and Japan enthusiasts!
8x10 and 5x7 prints
- Printed on 61lb, acid-free, archival grade matte photo-paper
- The paper can achieve higher resolution with crisper lines and more vibrant colors than greeting cards
- White border (1/4") around the picture to fit better in most generic frames
- 8x10 print is individually chop sealed (equivalent of signature)
- 5x7 print is individually signed
- No wording (ie. Merry Christmas etc.)
- Actual print does not have water marks
- Printed on 100lb acid-free smooth cardstock
- No border around the picture
- Blank inside
- Wording outside
- Comes with an envelope
All rights reserved. Please do not reproduce in any way, and enjoy the prints!